Saturday, January 24, 2009

BR-R-RR!

It's been cold around Eugene this past week or so. On Wednesday morning it was 18 degrees when I left the house. I guess that is our cost of having some dry days in January. The rain is back today, so it is not quite as cold. I personally would rather be warm. I'm looking forward to the return of the warm sun in a few months.

Thinking of the spring, I'm a little surprised to see I've been writing this blog for almost a year now - in March it will be one year old. I guess at that time it won't be my "new" test anymore, in a sense, but I will try to always keep it new with ideas and poems and reflections on life.

No one has posted any comments on my blog yet, so I'm not sure who if anyone reads it. If you read this note please do comment or drop me a note! Thanks!

No comments: