Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New iPod Shipping!


On Thursday night I tested out Leo's 1st generation iPod Nano on the PowerBook G4 with USB 1.1, and it recognized and synced with it fine. It didn't even care to reformat the iPod from PC to Mac. The song transfers took about 5 seconds per song, and about a minute for a longer MP3 of about 50 MB. This seems like an acceptable compromise. I can set up the iPod to sync while I'm doing something else, and I'm guessing it might take a couple of hours to fill an 8GB Nano.

So, Friday morning I took the plunge and ordered a new green iPod Nano from my business site. (Since I need it for my business and I can get sales credit for buying from my own business, this made the most sense to me.) The order just shipped yesterday and according to FedEx's tracking site it left Ohio early this morning, so I eagerly await it's arrival at my door in the next day or two. :)

No comments: